SIGGRAPH 2004 papers on the web
Page maintained by Tim Rowley. If you have additions or changes, send an e-mail.
Note that when possible I link to the page containing the link to the actual PDF or PS of the preprint. I prefer this as it gives some context to the paper and avoids possible copyright problems with direct linking. Thus you may need to search on the page to find the actual document.
ACM has put up a preprint page at http://www.acm.org/tog/ which includes some papers not available from the authors sites. The ACM preprint page will only be around until the conference itself.
Graphics is Fun
- Graphics Gems Revisited: Fast and Physically Based Rendering of Gemstones
- Stephane Guy (PRIMA-GRAVIR/IMAG-INRIA), Cyril Soler (ARTIS-GRAVIR/IMAG-INRIA)
- Band Moiré Images
- Roger D. Hersch, Sylvain Chosson (École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne)
- Perceptual Audio Rendering of Complex Virtual Environments
- Nicolas Tsingos, Emmanuel Gallo, George Drettakis (REVES, INRIA Sophia Antipolis)
- Making Papercraft Toys From Meshes Using Strip-Based Approximate Unfolding
- Jun Mitani, Hiromasa Suzuki (The University of Tokyo)
Curves & Surfaces
- Defining Point-Set Surfaces
- Nina Amenta, Yong Kil (University of California, Davis)
- A Simple Manifold-Based Construction of Surfaces of Arbitrary Smoothness
- Lexing Ying, Denis Zorin (New York University)
- T-Spline Simplification and Local Refinement
- Thomas W. Sederberg, David Cardon, G. Thomas Finnigan, Nicholas North (Brigham Young University), Jianmin Zheng (Nanyang Technological University), Tom Lyche (Oslo University)
- Energy-Minimizing Splines in Manifolds
- Michael Hofer, Helmut Pottmann (Technische Universität Wie