SIGGRAPH 2005 papers on the web
Page maintained by Ke-Sen Huang and Tim Rowley. Ke-Sen has a mirror page here. If you have additions or changes, send an e-mail.
Note that when possible I link to the page containing the link to the actual PDF or PS of the preprint. I prefer this as it gives some context to the paper and avoids possible copyright problems with direct linking. Thus you may need to search on the page to find the actual document.
Skin & Faces
- Skinning Mesh Animations
- Doug L. James, Christopher D. Twigg (Carnegie Mellon University)
- SCAPE: Shape Completion and Animation of People (Project)
- Drago Anguelov, Praveen Srinivasan, Daphne Koller, Sebastian Thrun, J. Rodgers (Stanford University), James Davis (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Automatic Determination of Facial Muscle Activations From Sparse Motion Capture Marker Data
- Eftychios Sifakis, Igor Neverov (Stanford University), Ron Fedkiw (Stanford University and Industrial Light & Magic)
- Face Transfer With Multilinear Models
- Daniel Vlasic (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Matt Brand, Hanspeter Pfister (Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories), Jovan Popovic (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)