◆ My interest in the position of Masonry Supply Manager has prompted me to forward my resume for your review an consideration.
◆ The sales Manager position advertised in the Chicago Tribune on October 12 intrigues me. I believe you will find me well-qualified.
◆ Your October 30 advertisement in The Jackson Review calls for an Administrative Assistant with a background rich in a variety of administrative skills ,such as mine.
◆ My desire to locate a responsible position in plant management has prompted me to forward the attached for your consideration.
◆ I am writing to inquire opportunities for computer programmers in your organization.
◆ Are you currently seeking a security specialist to maintain or upgrade the security of your organization?If so, I would like to apply for the position.
◆ My interest in joining Any Corporation as a licensed electrician had prompted me to forward my resume for your review.
◆ Having majored in mathematics at Rice University, where I also worked as a Research Assistant, I am confident that I would make a successful addition to your Economics Research Department.
◆ At the suggestion of Walter Durrane, I am enclosing my resume for your consideration pertaining to consulting or related assignments with Any Corporation.
◆ I am forwarding my resume in regards to the opening we discussed in your Marketing Department.
◆ I want a job. Not any job with any company,but a particular job with your company. Here are my reasons:Your organization is more than just a company. It is an institution in the minds of the Chinese public.
◆ Attention of Human Resource Manager:Like many other young men, I am looking for a position. I want to get started. At the bottom,perhaps,but started.
1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction.
4. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
5. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
6. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
7. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary examples of my previous work.
8. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
9. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at