I should appreciate the privilege of an intervies.I may be reached by letter at the address given above,or by telephone at 1234651.
◆ I feel that a personal meeting would give us the opportunity to discuss your shout-and long-term objectives and my ability to direct your organization towards successfully achieving those goals.
◆ I should be glad to have a personal interview,and can furmish references if desired. ◆ Thank you for your consideration.
◆ I will contact you in a few days to arrange a meeting for further discussion.In the interim,shold you require additional information,I may be reached at 6666666 between 11:00AM and 6:00PM.
◆ I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualifications and your needs.Thank you for your time and consideration.
◆ I have enclosed a resume as well as a brief sample of my writing for your review.I look forward to meeting with you to discuss further how I could contribute to your organization.
◆ Thank you for your attention to this matter.I lood forward to speaking with you.
◆ The enclosed resume describles my qualifications for the position advertised.I would welcome the opportunity to personally discuss my qualifications with you at your convenience.
◆ I would welcome the opportunity for a personal intervies with you at your convenience.
◆ I feel confident that given the opportunity,I can make an immediate contribution to Any Corporation.I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your requirements.I will call your office on Friday,to schedule an appointment.Thank you for your consideration.
◆ I look forward to speaking with you.
◆ I can be reached at the telephone number listed above.I would appreciate any leads you could give me. Again,I very much enjoyed our conversation.
1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction.
4. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
5. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
6. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
7. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary examples of my previous work.
8. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
9. I would be very happy to work under your s