I hope the salary is 50,000 RMB per year.
My salary requirement is in the $200,000-$350,000 range with appropriate benefits.I would be willing to relocate for the right opportunity.
The salary required is 18,000 per month,living in the house.
I got five thousand and five hundred per month.
I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
I am quite willing to start with a small salary.
1. In reply to your advertisement in todays （newspaper）， I respectfully offer my services for the situtation.
2. Replying to your advertisement in todays issue of the （newspaper）， I wish to apply for the position in your esteemed firm.
3. With reference to your advertisement in （newspaper ） of May 2 for a clerk, I oofer myself for the post.
4. Please consider me an applicant ofr the position which you advertised in （newspaper） of December 5
5. In reply to your advertisement in todays （newsaper） for an account, I tender my services.
6. I should like to apply for the position mentioned in your advertisement in （newspaper） of July 22
7. I wihs to apply for the position advertised in the enclosed clipping from the （newspaper） of November 12.
8. Having noticed the enclosed advertisement in this mornings newspaper, I wish to apply for the position referred to.
9. In answer to your advertisement in todays newspaper fro a secretary, I wihs to tender my services.
10. Learning from mr. S.P. Chen that you are looking for a sales manager, I should like to apply for the position.
11. Your advertisement for a telephone operator in the newspaper of March 8 has interested me, I feel I can fill that position.
12. I would like to apply for the post of male engineer as advertised in todays newspaper.
13. On looking over todays newspaper my attention was attracted by your advertisement for a librarian. Now as I am desirous of obtaining such a position, I should like to apply for the same.
14. Referring to your advertisement in the newspaper of June 30 for an assistant chemist, I hope to offer my services.
. Shall you need an experienced desk clerk for your hotel next summer?
2. Because I am very desirous of receiving actual experience in accounting during July and August, I am writing to inquire whether you will need the services of a young man with three years of educational training and some part-time experience. Perhaps I could fill in for one of your office staff during the vacation period.
3. Gentlemen: Attention of Personnel Manager
I am looking for a postion asassistant shipping clerk.
4. Perhaps there is a position in your organization for an young, experienced, and conscientious secretary stenographer.
5. I want a job. Not any job with any company, but a particular job with your company. Here are my reasons. Your organization is more than just a busienss house. It is an institution in the minds of the local public. It has a reputation for fair play and honesty with both employees and customers alike.
For the past four years, while specializing in accounting at colege, I have had a secret ambition to work for your organization in the accounting department. I graduate in June. As I write this letter, I do not know that there is an opening at persent, but here are my qualifications which prompt me to make application now.
6. As it is nearing the Christmas season, it occurs to me that you many need additional assistance in selling gifts in your shop. I have a whole week before Christmas, from December 18-24, when I might assist you. I could aslo work evenings from six oclock on, before December 18.
7. Gentlemen: Attention of Personnel Manager
Like many other young men, I am looking for a position. I want to get stated, at the bottom, perhaps, but started.
1. I have been for over five years in teh employ of an exporting company.
2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.
3. i have had five years experience with a company as a salesman.
4. For the past three years, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co., where I have been ad still am an accountant.
5. I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in teh general clerical work of the office.
6. I am 25 years of age, and have had two years experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself.
7. I am nineteen years of age, female and have had two years experience in a companys delivery office.
8. I am just leaving school, and am eighteen years of age.
9. I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.
10. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I ahve been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier.