1. My interest in the position of Masonry Supply Manager has prompted me to forward my resume for your review an consideration.
2. The sales Manager position advertised in the Chicago Tribune on October 12 intrigues me. I believe you will find me well-qualified.
3. Your October 30 advertisement in The Jackson Review calls for an Administrative Assistant with a background rich in a variety of administrative skills ,such as mine.
4. My desire to locate a responsible position in plant management has prompted me to forward the attached for your consideration.
5. I am writing to inquire opportunities for computer programmers in your organization.
6. Are you currently seeking a security specialist to maintain or upgrade the security of your organizationIf so, I would like to apply for the position.
7. My interest in joining Any Corporation as a licensed electrician had prompted me to forward my resume for your review.
8. Having majored in mathematics at Rice University, where I also worked as a Research Assistant, I am confident that I would make a successful addition to your Economics Research Department.
9. At the suggestion of Walter Durrane, I am enclosing my resume for your consideration pertaining to consulting or related assignments with Any Corporation.
10. I am forwarding my resume in regards to the opening we discussed in your Marketing Department.
11. I want a job. Not any job with any company,but a particular job with your company. Here are my reasonsYour organization is more than just a company. It is an institution in the minds of the Chinese public.
12. Attention of Human Resource ManagerLike many other young men, I am looking for a position. I want to get started. At the bottom,perhaps,but started.