您现在的位置: 范文先生网 >> 文史论文 >> 英语论文 >> 正文

【外语学习联盟】脱口而出的习惯语

时间:2007-4-27栏目:英语论文


世界真小
it is a small world
small world!
you never know whom you will bump into

既然如此,你自己来吧
do it yourself ,then

这才像话
that is more like it

太过分了
that is going too far

我老早就告诉过你了
see
i told you(so)

那又怎样?
so what?

就指望你了
i'm counting on you
you're my only hope

想想办法吧!(别老是坐在那里)
do something (about it).
don't just sit there.

别装傻了
stop playing the food
don't act stupid

你有何不满?
any complaints?
do you have anything to say?

船到桥头自然直
thing will work out
it will work out
everything will be fine

(小辫子)被抓到了
you caught me

我早就知道了
i'm fully(well) aware of that
you don't have to tell me
i wasn't born yesterday

我认输了
beats me
you got me
you got that right
i can't hack this
(hack 是完成任务的俗语)

你到底要说什么?
don't beat around the bush
get to the point
what are you try to say?

你以为你是谁?
who do you think you are?

as far as i know.
就我所知,

as you can see.
正如你看到的。

as you wish, if you want.
随你吧。

be my pleasure.
我很乐意。

believe or not, he'll come.
相信不相信,他都要来。

between you and me.
就你和我;就我们俩知道。

both, i guess.
我想两个都是。

but i can do that.
我能干。

but in the mean time.
与此同时。

but it did happen.
但这确实发生了。

but it sounds necessary.
听起来有必要。

but something has changed.
但有些事情已经改变了。

but this time i won.
不过这次我赢了。

but we have to deal with it.
我得处理这件事情。

by accident.
是偶然。
(发帖时间:2003-10-24 08:15:25)

---happyccc
回复(1):帮楼主补充一句!

you see what i'm saying?
你明白我说什么吧!
---母猪弄的网【双子★捕捉梦的网】


下页更精彩:1 2 3 4 下一页