Good afternoon, everyone!
My name is Jia Yangliu. I’m eleven years old. I’m in Class 2, Grade 7.
Different people has different dreams. Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a musician，because he is good at music. Someone wants to be a writer， because he likes writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because he likes teaching children.
What do I want to be when I’m older? You see, I like playing the piano. So I want to become a pianist. Playing the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make your life beautiful and happy.
I could play the piano when I was ten years old. My teachers and friends say I can play the piano very well.
Now I’m a middle school student. There are many things at school. Sometimes, I have no time to play the piano. But, I’ll still be harder and harder to practice. The youngest pianist, Langlang is my idol. He is such a great pianist. I hope I can be a pianist like him.
I know becoming a piano is a hard job. But I believe I can do it. Where there is a will, there is a way. My dream will come true one day. Believe me! Thank you!
- 实现梦想的方法 The Way to Realize Dreams
- 国际学校的优势和劣势 The Advantages and Disadvantages of Internationa
- 来自朋友的邀请 An Invitation From My Friend
- 共享单车受到破坏 Ofo Has Been Destroyed
- 慈善作秀 Charity For Show
- 如何培养学习的兴趣 How to Develop Interest of Study
- 童话故事的女主角 The Heroines in Fairy Tales
- 父亲节的惊喜 A Surprise From Fathers' Day
- 尴尬的错误 The Awkward Mistakes
- 遵守规则 Following the Rules